vrijdag 8 mei 2015

Update after a year...


Some of us have been able to meet each other after the CSC assignment. It's been a year since we first met at Riverside Apartments in Nairobi. The new CSC cycle has started, so a short update on meeting old friends.

Last weekend (May 2015), Luke and I met in NY while I was there with my family. Picture is taken in Brooklyn, NY. 


Luke, Alex, Thomas, and Matthijs

Earlier in the year, Ulla-Britt came to IBM Amsterdam for education. So she had dinner at my place. 

Earlier in 2014, Ulla-Britt and her husband were in Amsterdam for the Marathon of Amsterdam. We went to dinner in an Ethiopian restaurant - a bit of an African feeling. 

But the first I saw after our stay in Nairobi was Heli. She was on business trip in Amsterdam, during the World Championship soccer. We watched the game and had dinner at our place.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten